With a dog in Leivonmäki National Park. Photo: Julia Kivelä
2. Take your furry friend to swim at the dogs’ bathing site in Lutakko.
3. Take your dog on board in Tavinsulka Stand Up Paddling (SUP).
4. In the flea market, Keskustan Kirppis, your dog is also welcomed. Ask for a treat from the cashier.
5. Your pet will be taken care of at Viitaniemi veterinary clinic and from there you receive on-call vet’s information in evenings/on weekends.
6. Company your quadruped friend to every pet’s favorite shop, Musti and Mirri.
7. Travel in the urban area on Jyväskylän Liikenne without extra-charge of your pet.
9. Relax and experience the amazing Finnish nature together with your dog in Region’s nature trails and National Parks. For example, Leivonmäki National Park offers different length of trails to enjoy a lovely outdoor day.
12. Don't forget to take a look at the list of dog-friendly cafés and restaurants.
Find services and nearest points of interest on a map