Revontuli Resort’s glass-roofed igloos, photo: Julia Kivelä
Exotic accomodation in the Jyväskylä region
A good night’s sleep prepares you for a new day – and new adventures.
In the Jyväskylä Region, you can choose from a wide range of accommodation options, from luxurious hotels to rustic cottages.
- In a hotel, you can enjoy the comfort of a luxury bed, in addition to a wide range of services. Or would you prefer to stay in a cosy apartment hotel?
- By renting a cottage, you can enjoy peace and quiet – and even a refreshing morning swim in a lake.
- A night in a traditional wooden cabin allows you to enjoy the simplicity and charm of the countryside.
- How about waking up at your leisure on a farm or in a manor to enjoy freshly baked bread rolls for breakfast?
- Or try one of the campsites and spend the night in a tent or caravan surrounded by beautiful nature.
- Are you more of an adventurous outdoor person? Try staying the night under the stars, in the warmth of a sleeping bag.
Scandic Jyväskylä Station
Solo Sokos Hotel Paviljonki
Laajavuorentie 30, 40740 Jyväskylä, tel. +358 14 458 1009, www.scandichotels.fi
Yliopistonkatu 30, 40100 Jyväskylä, tel. +358 20 198 3420, www.forenom.fi
Scandic Jyväskylä City
Väinönkatu 3, 40100 Jyväskylä, tel. +358 200 48 120, www.scandichotels.fi
Vesala course and camp centre
Yliopistonkatu 23, 40100 Jyväskylä, tel. +358 14 333 900, www.hotelliyopuu.fi