Experience Unesco Church and Local Lifestyle
Welcome to visit the Petäjävesi Old Church, an Unesco world heritage site and a master piece of an architectural tradition unique to eastern Scandinavia dating back to 18th century.
• A cosy evening with the locals in the heart of the Finnish Lakeland countryside
• Bed and breakfast at a working cattle ranch (summer only) or at a working organic farming ranch
• Guided tour at the Unesco site – Petäjävesi Old Church (1763-1765): a unique example of traditional log construction techniques applied by the local peasant population
• Guided walk through the village and visit to the new church (1879)
• Visit to ‘Villakamari’, a felt and gift shop in the village
• Lunch at a local farm
Prices vary based on accommodation type, meals and season.
All year round, from Mon to Thu (cattle farm accommodation only in summer).
2 days, 1 night
For groups less than 20 persons.
INFORMATION, SALES AND BOOKINGS:
WILD NORDIC FINLAND
(VILLI POHJOLA OY)
Tel +358 400 678 669
lakeland (at) wildnordic.fi
In cooperation with: Petäjävesi Municipality, Guesthouse Kumpunen, Taipale Farm, Villakamari – handicraft shop and Visit Jyväskylä / City of Jyväskylä.