Visit Jyväskylä Region Tourist Office
The Visit Jyväskylä Region Tourist Office serves as a travel information point for Jyväskylä, Laukaa, Muurame, Uurainen, Hankasalmi, Petäjävesi, Toivakka, Joutsa, Jämsä, Äänekoski, Keuruu, Multia, Luhanka, Kivijärvi, Kinnula, Viitasaari and Pihtipudas.
The Tourist Office provides information on attractions, accommodation, restaurants and events. You can pick up free maps and brochures from the Tourist Office or from the Travel Centre You can book a guided tour for yourself or your group there too.
Check also the NOW sections and FAQ upheld by the Tourist Office.
Summer Season 1.5.-30.9.
May and September
Mon-Fri at 10am–5pm
June – August
Mon-Fri at 10am–5pm and Sat at 10am-3pm
Asemakatu 4, 40100 Jyväskylä
The Visit Jyväskylä Region Tourist Info serves as a manned customer service point during the summertime. You can also spot a mobile information point, the Info Bike Alvar, moving in the city centre area of Jyväskylä. You can also reach the Visit Jyväskylä Region Tourist Info by telephone and in the chat during opening hours.
- May Day, 1st of May
- Ascension Day, 18th of May
- Wed 31.5.2023 tourist office is closed at 11-16. Digital channels are open between 10-11 and 12-15.
- Thu 1.6.2023 tourist office & digital channels are open at 11-16
- Midsummer Eve, 24th of June
- Midsummer Day, 25th of June
Winter Season 1.10-30.4.
October – April
Mon at 10am–5pm and Tue–Fri at 10am–4pm
Asemakatu 7, 40100 Jyväskylä
In the wintertime, the Visit Jyväskylä Region Tourist Info serves on a self-service basis and you can reach the tourist advisers through digital customer service channels. In the self-service Tourist Info, you can familiarize yourself with the tourist region through brochures and search for information online.
You can reach the tourist advisers by telephone and in the chat during opening hours. In the self-service Tourist Info, there is a free WiFi connection available for travelers.
Tourist info is closed on:
- New Year’s Day, 1st of January
- Epiphany, 6th of January
- Good Friday and Easter Monday
- Wed 19.4.2023. Self-service tourist office is closed between 12-13. Chat, phone & e-mail are open 10-16
- Wed 26.4.2023 Self-service tourist office is closed between 10-13. Chat, phone & e-mail are open 10-16
- Tourist information moving day, 28th of April
- Tourist information moving days, 3rd-4th of October
- Independence Day, 6th of December
- Christmas, 24th–25th of December
Shopping Centre Forum
Asemakatu 7, 40100 Jyväskylä
Entrance from Asemakatu -street
Tel. +358 14 569 0113
travel (at) jyvaskyla.fi
Accessibility at the Visit Jyväskylä Region Tourist Office
The Visit Jyväskylä Region Tourist Office can be accessed through the entrance on Asemakatu street. At the entrance door, there are two thresholds, each 5 centimetres high. If you need help getting to us, please contact the Tourist Office at tel. +358 (0)14 569 0113, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For photos and more information about the accessibility of the Tourist Office, click here.
You might also be interested in
Frequently asked questions
Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions in the Visit Jyväskylä Region Tourist Office.
Here you can read about the themes and content of Jyväskylä Region’s popular bus and walking tours and pick just the right one for your group.
Take a look at the most interesting upcoming events and the best tips and recommendations right NOW!